2015 1st September
- Dave Mateer - Refactoring
Please send me a pull request if you'd like to add/change anything here.. or firstname.lastname@example.org Really enjoyed making and giving this talk! Thanks for the feedback and questions.
- Steve Moss - Talking Tabs
- Kim Richmond - Music Streaming Migrations
- Keith Bloom - Something to do with working in finance.
- James World - Grokking Git with Shakespeare
Slides Demo Script The Git Book - see chapter 10 for Internals
One other note to add: When Mike asked if the blobs files on the file system literally contained raw content, I said yes - this wasn't entirely accurate, in fact the blob content is compressed using zlib compression. The git cat-file -p command decompresses this representation.
DaveMateer here :-) https://jwiegley.github.io/git-from-the-bottom-up/ Git from the bottom up book you mentioned James!